The Zap - the site the Chinese government is currently using as its home page

Friday, December 31, 2004

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

I got an offer from Cambridge (BA Computer Science at Queens', AAA including Mathematics and Further Mathematics, not including General Studies :p)! Last night, when I was watching The 100 Greatest TV Treats of 2004 and they showed Kelly Holmes after she'd won one of her gold medals at the Olympics, I thought to myself "That's how I'm going to be if I get an offer from Cambridge". In the end, I wasn't. I was too tired, but after it had settled in, I was pretty happy. I still am. Nearly as happy as I was when Esther Ransen started crying on The 100 Greatest TV Treats of 2004 when she was talking about the final episode of Friends. That was funny.

Anyway, have a great New Year's Eve everyone, and may the new year bring... erm... good stuff for you all :)

4 Comments:

  • Well done and stuff :p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:08 am  

  • Congrats :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:23 pm  

  • yay,congratulation.:D
    good luck into getting there now :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:18 am  

  • Are you still doing your A levels then? So you're a year ahead of your age?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home