The Zap - the site the Chinese government is currently using as its home page

Monday, November 29, 2004

Back down again

I've been through stages when my friends have been against me, I've been through stages when my teachers have been against me, but now it feels like no one's on my side. I don't how much longer I can take this. The work's getting too much, everything seems to be one big stress, I just need some support. I'm bunking school because the weeks are too long to get through. I'm not as strong as you think.

3 Comments:

  • I was in the same postion as you a few years ago, "friends" were deserting me, school was boring and hard. And I didnt comlete homework fully or on-time for the final 6months of my A-level's. My grades suffered and i didnt care about Uni anymore, I wanted to go for the fun but couldnt be arsed with the work.

    Are you defenately going to uni because thats 3 more years of study?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:49 pm  

  • It wasn't just any of my friends, it was one of my best friends which really made it hard, but I guess I'm over it now. As for uni, as long as I get an offer from where I want to go (i.e. Cambridge), I'll definitely be going next year.

    By Blogger Adam, at 4:18 pm  

  • the Chinese government does give a damn about your site!!!! :mad: :p

    Like it makes any difference to you, but I'm on your side.

    You're stronger than you think you are, you've come this far, don't give up now. You have your entire future ahead of you. You have so much intelligence, a sense of humour, many many talents and although you'll hate me for saying this, but you are a nice person. You're the kind of person who could change the world and I'm not even just saying that I really mean it. You've made a difference to my life and helped me just by being there when if seemed like it was all unbearable.

    Thanks and keep on going

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home