The Zap - the site the Chinese government is currently using as its home page

Saturday, October 16, 2004

My guitar teacher is someone famous

I found out today that my guitar teacher is Alan Warner, founder of and original guitarist in 60s sensation The Foundations, playing on such classics as 'Baby, Now That I've Found You' and 'Build Me Up Buttercup'. Don't think from this that I've only just started seeing him - he's been my teacher for about 6 months. I'm just crap. Also found out that he likes WD40 almost as much as my dad, after he sprayed it all over my guitar.

Stole my painting from my school gallery yesterday. I feel so liberated. Looking forward to seeing the reaction when they find out there's a big gap on the wall. Went down to Leicester Square last night. Some guy stopped me and asked if I had any pills, so I considered asking him if he had a headached, but thought better of it. Down by Piccadilly Circus, another guy stopped me to ask if I believed in Jesus. Then went on to try to convert me, so I responded by trying to shatter his faith, but my 'friends' dragged me away before I could get very far. Otherwise, a pretty shitty evening.

2 Comments:

  • You are a dude!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:06 am  

  • I love 'Build me up Buttercup'! The girl next door to me - Helen - has a habit of playing it loud every night before we go out! Just a random fact I thought you'd like to know. A xxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home