The Zap - the site the Chinese government is currently using as its home page

Friday, September 03, 2004

Let there be light!

Despite my insistence that my light fitting was broken (see earlier entry 'From light fittings to deodorant'), I bought some new light bulbs yesterday under my dad's instruction. Put them in, same problems as before, so I got annoyed with my dad, saying that I'd told him it wasn't the bulbs but there was a problem with the fitting. He asked to have a look, fiddled about with them, then took them out and sprayed some WD40 in the sockets. And it was as good as new. So I can see again. Yay. My dad's good at stuff like that :)

1 Comments:

  • Well how interesting - It doesn't prove that you are really you though does it. ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home