The Zap - the site the Chinese government is currently using as its home page

Monday, July 19, 2004

Sleep/sick thing

I've got Brazil in some Copa America sweepstakes, so I stayed up to watch them in their quarter-final against Mexico last night. According to the Copa America website the kick-off was 1:30am GMT. So I thought, "That's okay. I haven't been getting to bed until gone 3 lately anyway." So I go downstair around 2 to watch it (got distracted by people on msn) only to find that it didn't in fact kick off until 2:30. However, having stayed up that late to watch it, I thought I might as well go for it anyway. So I watch a cracking match, made all the better for Brazil slaughtering Mexico with a 4-0 victory, but I didn't get to bed until 4:15. I woke up about 1:15pm, but now I feel really crappy :(.

1 Comments:

  • You do realise in summer it's BST, not GMT? Hence kick off was at 2.30 BST (= 1.30 GMT).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home