The Zap - the site the Chinese government is currently using as its home page

Sunday, July 04, 2004

University decision!

Well I think, and I could easily change my mind again, that I'm going to apply to do Computer Science at Cambridge rather than Maths and Philosophy at Oxford. I really did not like Oxford at all, and the fact that the CompSci course is only 3 yrs long as opposed to the 4 yr Maths/Philo course kind of made up my mind. Plus I can also do a Philosophy Tripos at Cambridge after a couple of years of CompSci. I think. It says in the prospectus that you can combine courses, giving Maths as an example of one you can switch from to do Philosophy, but it also says that not all combinations are feasible. Probably not a great idea to try and find out now considering the recent confusion that I've only just resolved. Now all I need to do is get an offer...

2 Comments:

  • who knows you could change ur mind (again)

    btw on a band idea we could always get jacobs as a drummer

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:32 pm  

  • cambridge is cool

    By Blogger Bored Student, at 8:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home