The Zap - the site the Chinese government is currently using as its home page

Monday, September 19, 2005

Nervous breakdown

I think I'm on the brink of one. I can't be certain, because I've never had one before, but it's not looking good. Last night, I went to sleep with this twitch in my left shoulder. When I woke up, it was still there, and has been coming and going all day. I also found myself trying to burrow a hole into the wall with my head as I tried to get to sleep. And it sounded like there were sirens going off in my head. I want to talk to my mum about it, but she'll just cry, and I'm too stubborn to get psychiatric help, which I think I quite badly need now. Just look how many blog entries I've made today: two! Crazy.

5 Comments:

  • I get a twitch in my left shoulder... what does that mean?

    By Blogger HMA, at 10:13 pm  

  • poor adam :( sorry i'm crap and can't help you/make you feel any better :(

    btw you will amount to greatness, even if you don't believe in yourself, i believe in you (if that makes any difference to you... and it should, maybe, because i'm not just saying it, i really do). :)

    (and i break way too many guitar strings :()

    By Blogger Jenny, at 6:38 pm  

  • No, because you're an Arsenal fan.

    By Blogger Adam, at 7:35 pm  

  • wow....you are human after all

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:23 pm  

  • I'll post my personal statement in a sec. Also, have a look at http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/f17.html, which in turn links to another, dedicated personal statement site with a database of them.

    By Blogger Adam, at 7:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home