The Zap - the site the Chinese government is currently using as its home page

Monday, July 18, 2005

My guitar...

...is fucked. I was trying to drop the 6th string, but I wasn't really concentrating, so instead of loosening it, I started tightening it. Heard the peg snap out, realised my mistake, loosened the string up and tried to push the peg back in. Except it wouldn't go, so I pulled it out, put it back in and tightened the string up. Again, I wasn't really concentrating, so every time I stopped to have a rest, I forgot to put my thumb back on the peg, so it just kept popping back out. So I loosened the string, started pulling the peg out, and it snapped :|. So now I've got a guitar with half a peg in it, and I'm not really sure what to do. Except take it to a guitar shop, but I don't really want to take it on the bus, so I'm going to have to wait until the weekend for my mum or dad to take it down there by car. Which means a whole week of nothing to do :'(. Almost everyone's on holiday right now, and even if they weren't, I'm already feeling guilty about spending my parents' money. So I'll have to get a job if I want to go out EVER AGAIN.

Also, I keep getting these tremors in my arse. Seriously. I think it might be because of all the anger over the guitar situation. Talking of my arse, I had cannelloni the other night, then when I took a dump the next morning, it actually smelt of the cannelloni (and shit, obviously), which can't be good. Oh well. I have nothing else to say. Goodbye.

19 Comments:

  • we've all been there...

    H.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:36 pm  

  • how very strange...

    ~L.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:17 pm  

  • Only Im allowed to sign with one letter dammit!

    Find your own way to be mysterious and creep '~L'

    H.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:44 pm  

  • *that word was 'creepy'

    thx

    H.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:45 pm  

  • lol canneloni is my favourite meal... not any more!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:22 am  

  • My way is different... and better. Let me once more emphasize the "~".

    ~L.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:04 pm  

  • the '~' is stupid. You think you're so clever with your little squiggly line, dontcha? well? eh?


    ;)



    There is only one single-initialied commenter, and that person is 'H.'


    H.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:39 pm  

  • yes :).


    no, not anymore :p.



    ~L.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:35 pm  

  • A challenger eh?

    How dare thee!

    I'm warning you, lose the squiggle and change your signature or there'll be some serious trouble.

    H.

    PS: izzit Lioness?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:53 pm  

  • No, it's not. You might want to check the comments here, btw, along with the date at the top: http://zapsta.blogspot.com/2004/08/shit-day-youll-appreciate-humour-of.html#comments

    :)

    By Blogger Adam, at 12:31 am  

  • I don't get why i would want to check those comments...

    could you spell it out for me?

    H.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:40 am  

  • Oh, is it the signing of 'A'?

    Cos if it is, yes, i am livid about it. :p

    H.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:44 am  

  • if u have nothing to do, u can always come round mine hun (hint)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:03 pm  

  • This thread is all lies. People who resort to personal attacks on their home life automatically incur an IP ban.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:58 am  

  • brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.


    ~L.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:00 pm  

  • The Zap - the site the Chinese government is currently using as its home page
    Haha first time I heard such thing, does everyone in Chinese government play guitar? ¬.¬

    By Blogger Lulu, at 10:25 am  

  • i did the same thing... but it was during orchestra class... and it wasn't my guitar... oh well.

    i saw on your thing you like 24. what do you think is going to happen to jack now that he's "on the lamb"???

    it's time for me to shut up now.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:02 pm  

  • I think they'll make it purely incidental, just like they have the end of every other series thus far.

    By Blogger Adam, at 2:41 pm  

  • it sucks how he had to choose between adrian's husband and that chinese guy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home