The Zap - the site the Chinese government is currently using as its home page

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Oh look

A blog. I really should start telling more people this exists, otherwise... well, you know - if a tree falls in the woods and no one's there to hear it, does it make a sound?

I've got half a dozen half-done proper entries sitting around, one of which I'll inevitably someday finish, but for now, I feel the need to share with you this: I've spent the last 3 hours or so reading something which is completely incomprehensible to me, but, to make a change from recent times, is not any of my sets of computer science lecture notes. I am therefore led to the conclusion that I do not, in fact, understand anything.

6 Comments:

  • Oh look
    A comment! So what did you read then?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:32 am  

  • The Open Society and Its Enemies, by Karl Popper. Fun.

    By Blogger Adam, at 1:48 am  

  • I'd suggest other books but, really, what's the point, right?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:20 pm  

  • I've heard the early Dr. Seuss stuff could be confusing.
    The cat in the hat... I mean - that makes no sense.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:39 am  

  • Poppers. Fun.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:59 pm  

  • if someone falls down the stairs in an empty building and no one's around to hear it, does he make a sound?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home