The Zap - the site the Chinese government is currently using as its home page

Thursday, February 15, 2007

NME Awards Indie Rave Tour Jesus Christ that's a lot of words

Some girl came up to me and told me she liked my t-shirt and hair. I said "Thanks - that's made my Valentine's Day". She said "Aww!" then gave me a kiss on the cheek. Narcissistic bitch. Who said I wanted a kiss from you? Maybe I actually thought you were quite hideously unattractive - which, as it happens, I DID - and therefore a kiss from you was the last thing I wanted. Ruined my fucking evening, that did.

8 Comments:

  • What t-shirt was it?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:27 am  

  • Light beige one with thin, horizontal, navy stripes from Top Man.

    By Blogger Adam, at 12:29 am  

  • I thought it was very sweet.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:30 am  

  • Did the girl have cold sores? If so, and you get one...on your cheek...can you get them on your cheek? Anyway. Sue the bitch. How dare she kiss you!

    I thought the t-shirt might have said something witty. :(

    I just re-read that. I am like the most logical person ever.

    Rly. Not.

    :-|

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:35 am  

  • maybe it was ugly attrcted to ugly, don't put urself down dudE

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:53 pm  

  • I'm pretty sure it was you putting me down.

    By Blogger Adam, at 3:55 pm  

  • You are hot.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:22 pm  

  • Sigh-to-the-igh.

    By Blogger Adam, at 10:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home