The Zap - the site the Chinese government is currently using as its home page

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Conversation about speed dating at my halls

Ooh, get me! Blog, blog, blog, blog, blog.

Ellen: So all the girls go to the bar, then the boys swap places with the boys from Hiatt Baker (another hall).
Me: That's a bit sexist.
Ellen: Why?
Me: Why do the boys have to switch halls? Why can't the girls?
Ellen: Oh. It's not sexist, us girls are just too lazy to switch halls.
Me: Exactly. Sexist.
Ellen: I guess.
Me: Yep. I'm going to have to kick another girl in the vagina to redress the balance now.

9 Comments:

  • The girl who kissed your cheek?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:05 am  

  • :o

    What did Ellen say next?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:14 am  

  • Nothing, she just crossed her legs.

    By Blogger Adam, at 1:26 am  

  • Kick Ellen!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:15 pm  

  • Yeah! KICK!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:03 pm  

  • When I procrastinate I expect to see a new entry to entertain me. Hmmph! Elle.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:35 pm  

  • Kickety kick :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:40 pm  

  • Erm, I know I sometimes say backity back on msn, but I promise I didn't write kickety kick :|

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:44 am  

  • That's because I wrote it.

    Mwahahahahahaha.

    Ahem.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home