The Zap - the site the Chinese government is currently using as its home page

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Masturbation helps to improve your vision

Further to previous entry "Masturbation makes you go blind", which was really just a euphemism for me to say spending most of my life sat at my computer monitor was making my eyesight deteriorate, it now appears that masturbation helps to improve your vision, i.e. sitting at a computer monitor 24/7 is good for your eyes!

I went to the optician's the other day for a check up, because things were starting to look blurry through my glasses, and it turns out my vision's actually getting better. Not a tiny bit either - last time I went I was 2.25/2.5; now I'm 1.75/2 (I know!). For some reason though, the optician said I should still be taking breaks away from the computer every 20 minutes or so. What the fuck? Surely if my eyesight's getting better, I should keep doing what I'm doing? She probably just doesn't want me to get x-ray vision. Bitch.

2 Comments:

  • I have no comment to make, but I wanted to make one either way.

    You do know you've made me search for your entire blog to find out what entry you were refering to, right?
    Still, funny-fun-fun.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:59 pm  

  • Happy Birthday!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home